Judge Ammerman presides at motions court|
Monday, March 25, 2013
Clearfield County President Judge Fredric J. Ammerman presided over a session of motions court March 12.
• Robert K. Kitchen, 51, 7 Marshall Road, Mahaffey, had a commonwealth motion to dispose of evidence granted. In September 2011, he pleaded guilty to criminal trespass and unlawful restraint and was ordered to serve six months to one year in Clearfield County Jail in addition to five years' consecutive probation. A firearm was ordered to be destroyed by the DuBois City Police Department and a leather jacket was to be returned to Kitchen.
• Clint R. Horm, 41, state correctional institution, had a motion for reconsideration of sentence denied. In February, he had his probation revoked and was incarcerated in the state prison on an aggregated sentence of six months to two years on charges of adulterated/misbrand of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Melinda Solada, 23, 835 N. Continental Drive, Rockton, had a motion to amend sentencing order granted. She is to serve a 90-day to one-year jail sentence on a charge of criminal trespass and was to report in April. The court delayed her commitment to May 13.
• Garrett Q. Arrieta, 29, 402 S. Second St., Clearfield, had a motion for extension of time granted. He is charged with driving under the influence and was given 45 days to file any omnibus pretrial motions.
The following people were before the court on a motion to compel discovery. Their motions were granted:
• Robin E. Srock, 49, 237 W. Main St., Mahaffey, charged with aggravated assault.
• Brandon S. Bloom, 32, 40 Lash Trailer Court, Curwensville, charged with DUI.
• Shannon K. Martell, 30, 721 Powell St., Hawk Run, charged with DUI. The court ordered the commonwealth to provide discovery within 10 days and the defense has 45 days to file any omnibus pretrial motions.
• William J. Scribe, 22, CCJ, charged with simple assault.
• Amy R. Smeal, 36, Hyde, charged with harassment.
• David J. Allen, 27, 5498 Chestnut Grove Highway, Grampian, charged with burglary.
• Jerome F. Justice, 23, SCI, charged with two separate cases of risking catastrophe and aggravated harassment by prisoner.
• Kyle B. Klein, 26, SCI, charged with prohibited offensive weapons.
• Yafest M. Oliver, 24, SCI, charged with prohibited offensive weapons.